What Happens If One Marries ...
... a screwed-up security to a screwed-up privacy?
Answer: NASA. The idea is disarmingly simple: require very detailed background checks for all employees, collect mammoth amounts of data and then lose it (the last part hasn't happened yet - but I am pretty sure it is in the works :-))
But people figured that will fight it! Can they win?
Answer: NASA. The idea is disarmingly simple: require very detailed background checks for all employees, collect mammoth amounts of data and then lose it (the last part hasn't happened yet - but I am pretty sure it is in the works :-))
But people figured that will fight it! Can they win?
Comments
This is only one small step for mankind. One step towards a 1984 where men believe they are in a brave new world. Entertain me, and I will resign all my rights!