Here is my next monthly "Security Warrior" blog round-up of top 5 popular posts/topics this month.
- “Simple Log Review Checklist Released!” is often at the top; it is the case this month – the checklist is still a very useful tool for many people
- “On Free Log Management Tools” is a companion to the above checklist (updated version)
- “Top 10 Criteria for a SIEM?” is an EXAMPLE criteria list for choosing a SIEM.
- “On Choosing SIEM” is about the least wrong way of choosing a SIEM tool – as well as why the right way is so unpopular.
- “Log Management at $0 and 1hr/week?” is pretty much what it is. How to do log management under extreme budget AND time constraints?
In addition, I’d like to draw your attention to a few fun posts from my new Gartner blog:
- “On Vulnerability Prioritization and Scoring”
- “On LARGE Scale Vulnerability Management”
- “On Scanning “New” Environments”