It is with great pleasure that I am announcing that our team is HIRING AGAIN!
Join Security and Risk Management Strategies (SRMS) team at Gartner for Technical Professionals (GTP)!
Excerpts from the job description:
- Create and maintain high quality, accurate, and in depth documents or architecture positions in information security, application security, infrastructure security, and/or related coverage areas;
- Prepare for and respond to customer questions (inquiries/dialogues) during scheduled one hour sessions with accurate information and actionable advice, subject to capacity and demand;
- Prepare and deliver analysis in the form of presentation(s) delivered at one or more of the company’s Catalyst conferences, Summit, Symposium, webinars, or other industry speaking events;
- Participate in industry conferences and vendor briefings, as required to gather research and maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise;
- Perform limited analyst consulting subject to availability and management approval;
- Support business development for GTP by participating in sales support calls/visits subject to availability and management approval;
- Contribute to research planning and development by participating in planning meetings, contributing to peer reviews, and research community meetings
In essence, your job would be to research, write, guide clients (via phone inquiries/dialogs) and speak at events. Also, we do list a lot of qualifications in the job req, but you can look at my informal take on them in this post.
So APPLY HERE!
P.S. If the link above fails, go to https://careers.gartner.com and search for “IRC26388”
P.P.S. If you have questions, feel free to email me – I cannot promise a prompt response, but I sure can promise a response.
P.P.P.S This is cross-posted from my Gartner blog.
- On Being An Analyst or WHO Are We Hiring?
- Our Team Is Hiring Again: Australia Only [position filled]
- Our Team Is Hiring Again: UK/Europe Only [position filled]
- Our Team Is Hiring [position filled]
- The Last Blog Post! (when I joined Gartner in 2011)