Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mike Is Expanding ....

... from enterprise (Pragmatic CSO) to consumers (Mike's Security Guide)

Not sure about you, but when I saw this first, I felt the need to check my calendar: oh my, April 1st sure did crawl on me :-)

It seems real enough though! Still, some bits heavily smell of spring :-), like this one: "Since a hallmark of Security Mike's approach is that consumers don't need to pay for security software anymore, you'll want to get rid of those heavy "suites" that slow down your machine and lighten your wallet."

What a "new direction", if I ever saw one! BTW, here is quick and fun trivia question that checks your deep knowledge of obscure references: after what kind of training one loses an ability to say the words new direction without smiling?

No comments:

Dr Anton Chuvakin