Dr Anton Chuvakin Blog (Original)

Security writing since the mid-2000s. New posts are mirrored from Anton on Security on Medium.

"PCI Compliance" Book Slashdotted....

"PCI Compliance" book slashdotted... A lot of really stupid comments on the thread that follows the review; many folks somehow thought this is a book about the hardware PCI cards ;-) Ooops!

Comments

Rob said…
Oof! To all of those posting negative comments, all I can say is "buy the book and get a proper education of what PCI is!"
As for your personal contribution, I've made the free chapter compulsory reading where I work to try and cut down around 50% of the stupid questions I get in an average day.
I can dream...
Who cares what the ignorant ones think. Those in the know, and those willing to learn think this is a great book. Well done.
Anton Chuvakin said…
Thanks for the comments; especially the ones about one of my chapters ("I've made the free chapter compulsory reading ")!

This pretty much made my day :-)