Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CSI 35th 2008 Discount Passes

Since I am speaking at CSI 35th Annual Conference (on SIEM, believe it or now), I can again give out discount conference passes:

"The passes cover the full conference, Monday–Wednesday, November 17–19, 2008, for a 55% discount! To pass along your discount passes, send your guests to CSI 2008 Registration to register for a CSI 2008 Conference Pass and have them enter the below Priority Code in the box provided: SPK73

*Please note: This offer is only for new registrations, we cannot re-price current registrations."

UPDATE: THE OFFER BELOW HAVE BEEN TAKEN AS OF 5:00PM Oct 30th.

For those rare people who read all the way to here :-), I can also give our 1 (one!) FREE CSI pass; please email me for it as it will be given on "a first come, first served" basis and can only be used by my loyal blog readers :-)

Dr Anton Chuvakin