Dr Anton Chuvakin Blog (Original)

Security writing since the mid-2000s. New posts are mirrored from Anton on Security on Medium.

[Warning: Philosophical] Life and change :-)

So, how does it feel to leave something that you were deeply involved with for years and years? OK, I am talking about a job here :-) About one hour ago I left the office of my previous employer of 4 years, 1 month and 3 weeks (sorry, no day count :-)); and left to never come back.

I am a major fan of summaries in the end of everything :-), thus I will be preparing a longer summary blog post. For now, I will just give a heads-up to those in the Bay Area: see you soon :-) And yes, I am positive that my next job will be even more fun than the previous one (and, FYI, the previous was pretty durn fun :-))...

New posts appear first on Anton on Security on Medium. This blog keeps a copy, plus the archive going back to the mid-2000s.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome to the Bay Area. Sure nice to have you out here!