On Ego Feasts and Top Lists :-)
Labeled a "list of the most influential security experts of 2007 - from corporate tech officers and government security types, to white hat hackers and bloggers", the list certainly generated a lot of noise in the security blogosphere.
And why not? After all, why do we blog? I am thinking ...
Finally, I am honored to occupy a spot #4 in the sub-list of "Chief Blogging Officers" (I never thought I am one, BTW)!
And why not? After all, why do we blog? I am thinking ...
- To share knowledge with the community
- Because it is easier than writing a book :-)
- To generate F&G
- Because we need to generate awareness about our favorite technologies
- To vent and rant
- Whatever other reasons ...
Finally, I am honored to occupy a spot #4 in the sub-list of "Chief Blogging Officers" (I never thought I am one, BTW)!
Comments