Dr Anton Chuvakin Blog (Original)

Security writing since the mid-2000s. New posts are mirrored from Anton on Security on Medium.

Paranoia or Idiocy or "Disturbing Facts About Google"

Now, this piece seems to cross the line from the former to the latter (and that is coming from a person who always appreciates a good piece of paranoia :-))

Disturbing Facts About Google: "7. Google's cache copy is illegal:"

The only thing I have against Google nowadays (he-he, as if anybody cares) is that it's search sucks (sorry - but I have waaay too many examples of searching and not finding to back this up). Not sure who is better nowadays, but somebody likely will appear - remember how Google beat the Altavistas of the world back in the day...

I am looking at "search tools" again, as if the 90s came back with a vengeance :-) and will shoot a blog post detailing my experience with them. A sneak peek: Quintura rocks :-)

New posts appear first on Anton on Security on Medium. This blog keeps a copy, plus the archive going back to the mid-2000s.

Comments