As a favor to yet another friend, I am posting yet another SIEM-related job.
A Principal Security Consultant at Vigilant is expected to leverage his/her extensive technical abilities to provide innovative, pragmatic and business-focused security solutions for our customers. Principal Security Consultants report to the Director of Services Delivery, and are expected to work in the capacity of a Vigilant Project Managers on multiple, concurrent engagements to architect and deliver a variety of solutions, in such functional areas as Security Information / Event Management (SIEM), Security Architecture & Design, and general Security Assessments. It is expected that the Principal Security Consultant will be a mentor within the Professional Services team, and will provide expert advice and guidance to partners and newer Vigilant consultants. Applicants who reside in the NY Metro area and Washington DC area are encouraged to apply.
Analytical & Technical Skills:
• Expert knowledge of SIEM products (ArcSight, Novell Sentinel, RSA enVision, etc.)
• Ability to design complex, enterprise-scale network security architectures
• Extensive knowledge in the use and configuration of relational databases, including Oracle and SQL Server
• Expert knowledge in the use of Unix (Solaris/Linux) and Windows Server Family (NT/2000)
• Extensive experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Antivirus, NAC, or other network security infrastructure
• Familiarity with the integration of 3rd-party applications (ETL tools, data mining, business intelligence products)
• Ability to analyze complex issues for impact and alternative solutions, making logical decisions based on overall product objectives
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently. High level of self-initiative and self-motivation.
Full info and how to apply is here.
Possibly related posts: