Just a quick FYI – I will be speaking about log standards at 5th Annual IT Security Automation Conference by NIST.
The info about the conference:
I guess if I end up being employed by that time, I will make this my first speaking op at a new employer :-)
Finally, if you are in Baltimore, let’s meet up.
Possibly related posts:
- Log Standards Make A HUGE Step
- RSA 2009 Impressions, Part IV or The Rest of RSA 2009
- CEE White Paper Out (Finally!!!!!!!!!!)
- My older log standards slide deck.
- All posts on CEE log standard.
Obligatory “added everywhere” posts :-)
- I am not at Qualys anymore and looking for the next big security idea to work on! I might be available for consulting projects.