- "Antivirus Inventor: Security Departments Are Wasting Their Time" (Peter Tippett on how everybody is wrong about security)
- "Father of anti-virus says to invest in security awareness training" (Mr Stiennon says 'forget it!')
- "Security Today == Shooting Arrows Through Sunroofs of Cars?" (Mr Hoff agrees and disagrees)
- "tippett on security approaches today" (michael agrees to agree and disagree as well :-))
- "Are security departments wasting their time?" ( )
- "My security department is not wasting its time" (Stuart King opines as well)
- I'd add more as more people opine - thanks to Kurt for the last 2 entries :-) This has a chance to blow up as big as the WSJ saga.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I am busy doing some writing (and working like mad on my log management class), so I am going to pass this once-in-a-lifetime chance to comment on this :-) But - I still want to catalog this for posterity, since everybody is talking about it:
All Security Is Wrong?