And, of course, the ever-so-funny PCI videos:
Enjoy – if you missed it live.
While I am at it, let me make a few quick announcements.
Here are my fun upcoming speaking ops:
- Source in April in Boston, MA (with Branden)
- PCI DSS Workshop in April in Indianapolis, IN
- Honeynet Project Annual in April in Mexico
- HITB Amsterdam in July in Amsterdam (cool!)
- "PCI DSS logging: A must for compliance" (part 1)
- "Practical priorities in PCI DSS logging" (part 2)
- "Shut up and Log!"
- You can now “rent a bit of Anton” via Institute for Applied Network Security (IANS). I officially became “IANS faculty” a few weeks ago.
- If you somehow missed the release of our "Critical Log Review Checklist for Security Incidents," then go get it!