As far as awesomeness is concerned [and I am a big student of it :-)], this is full of it. BrightTalk Log Management Summit promises to be as awesome as logging events go... Here is an agenda:
WHEN: Thursday, August 19, 2010, attend live online throughout the day or afterward on-demand
HOW: Register Now: http://www.brighttalk.com/r/vbf
TOPICS AND PRESENTERS:
- “Log Standards & Future Trends” by Dr. Anton Chuvakin, Principal, Security Warrior Consulting
- “Leveraging Logs, Information and Events” by Derek Brink, VP & Research Fellow for IT Security, Aberdeen Group
- “Log Visualization in the Cloud” by Raffael Marty, Chief Logger, SecViz.org <– how come they don’t mention Loggly here?
- “The Integration Lifecycle: Loving Long Logging Lifecycles” by Andrew Hay, CISSP, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Security Practice, The 451 Group <- high chance for an awesomeness boost from Andrew!
- “Best Practice and Approaches for Log Management” by Ritesh Singhai, Senior Security Engineer, SecureWorks
- “Delivering Value from SIEM” by Chris Burtenshaw, Information & Technology Risk Manager, Deloitte
Enjoy! And “see” you there on August 19th.
Possibly related posts: