This promises to be huge fun - and starts in about 1 hour...
What: House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee, Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology Hearing “Do the Payment Card Industry Data Standards (PCI DSS) Reduce Cybercrime?”
When: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 2PM EST
- Rita Glavin, Acting Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, Department of Justice
- Robert Russo, Director, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards Council
- Joseph Majka, Head of Fraud Control and Investigations, Global Enterprise Risk, Visa
- Dave Hogan, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, National Retail Federation
- Michael Jones, Chief Information Officer, Michaels Stores Inc.