Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dumb and Dumber ...

Mike says: "I write one thing about SIM and every friggin' vendor that I've never heard of has to reach out to me and tell me how great they are."

He continues: "1st generation SIM [you know who you are...] is pretty much dead, and those that want to survive need to either focus on log management or more real-time network detection (which means they need to bring in NBA data)"

And then closes with: "But of course, lots of folks were lining up to get briefing slots to tell me how great they are. Without even hearing their pitch, it's a load of crap."

Sorry for that much quoting, but there is just no better way to say it - some companies in this segment have certainly overstayed the market's welcome...

2 comments:

ernie said...

I simply can't imagine who you mean Anton!

Anton Chuvakin said...

Its is NOT me, its all Mike!

Dr Anton Chuvakin