- "Hackers Hack!' - Proclaims Famed Security Guru!"
- "Urgent News! Companies are Insecure!"
- "A New Worm Worms Around the Web. Doomsday Near..."
- "We are Not Winning the War Agaist Hackers!"
- "We are Winning the War Against Hackers!"
Here is one of a more subtle kind:
One-third of companies don't know if they've been hacked - IT Security News - SC Magazine US: "Research of 293 senior managers carried out be polling company YouGov, found 33 percent did not have any idea if their network had been breached. "
I remember when I wrote this paper that covered compromise discovery, folks contacted me and reported that most companies they've seen have a few boxes permanently owned by various parties...