Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Security Curve Weblog: Apple Dunkin' and 0days

That's a funny one on Mac security:

Security Curve Weblog: Apple Dunkin': "Awesome! So, there's a 0day that's still out there that lets hackers have full control of my Mac? Thanks, Apple - I think I'm starting to 'think differently' now..."

So, how does one think different? I think it is pretty certain that:
  • "here's a 0day that's still out there that lets hackers have full control of my ..." Windows PC
  • "here's a 0day that's still out there that lets hackers have full control of my ..." Linux system
  • "here's a 0day that's still out there that lets hackers have full control of my ..." *BSD system
  • "here's a 0day that's still out there that lets hackers have full control of my ..." Solaris system
So?

No comments:

Dr Anton Chuvakin